View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013   #16
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The backup RB battle

Back to discussing RBs, I watched Wood last year every chance after spot checking him before '12. I had him in rounds 5-6 but was disappointed when he was not drafted. When ND coach moved another back ahead of him, he just kept on. 7 yd per carry IIRC & I was excited when he signed with Houston. Johnson good in TC not so much Wood and then reversal in preseason. Karim is strong with killer speed & needs to run as if he does not want to go back to parking cars. Interesting link: http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2010&genpos=rb