View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013   #149
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
You guys are ridiculous. You didn't see Incognito move his head out of the way? Retaliation or not doesn't make two damn bits of difference, the intent to smash his head with the helmet was there, and if Incognito were a second slower I imagine you guys would be singing a much different tune.
Icognito flinched and thats about it. Its not like he moved 2' out of the way. You can clearly see Smith start to talke a real swing arms extended, but stops about half way to full extension of his arms and pull the helmet back towards his body during the swing.

You must be a fan of Richie as much as you think he moved his fat ass out of the way like some kind of Hollywood Ninja. That or you hate Antonio.

I'm not defending Smith's actions I'm just saying he stopped himself. If you want to go all Pre-crime and count the tenth of a second against Smith in which he intended to crack him with the helmet then have at it, but I'm fairly certain that almost everyone ever born short of Ghandi has had that moment where they had a split second in which they were going to punch someone and stopped short, but made some kind of dominent display towards the other person in the process.