View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013   #476
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 288753 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I just don't see it. Schaub is who hs is. Schaub is 32 now and I doubt all of a sudden he will turn elite. If our running game is going and defense is good, we can win with him. Schaub won't carry this team on his back tho.
Tom Brady hasn't won a Super Bowl since he began carrying that team, & I seriously doubt Aaron Rodgers would have carried that team to a Super Bowl without the #2 rated defense getting healthy at the right time.

Matt is who is he is & that's not the guy we saw at the end of the 2012 season. Of course he isn't the guy that led the league in passing in 2009, he's somewhere in between.

That guy that helped us win in Denver, Detroit, & yes.... Jacsonville. That guy can help us win a Super Bowl. & if he shows up for the greater part of the play offs, we'll win a Super Bowl.