View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013   #13
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The backup RB battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I'm not sure why you posted what you posted. How does "3-10-MIA 28 (:06) R.Bullock 46 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-J.Weeks, Holder-S.Lechler" affect the backup RB battle?
Oh, I just copied the whole gamebook into notepad so I can make a note of each play whenever I have a chance to watch the game, a bit at a time.

@Icak,
I have no reason to be biased against myself.
In the college and mock draft forums, I and a couple of other "draftniks" were eying Cierre Wood with a late round pick for the Texans.

And I'm leaning toward Karim now.

How does a that make me biased???
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote