View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013   #136
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio * Suspended all preseason and season opener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
That's not what I'm referring to. Right now he's suspended for a total of 3 games. If the appeal process goes into the season I would hope the league wouldn't say he needs to serve the full 3 games during the regular season should he lose. You know how Goodell loves to treat preseason games like regular season at least when it comes to ticket prices. Like I said there's no precedent for this that I can think of so who knows what the outcome would be.
I would suspect that he could and would appeal only the in-season suspension while adhering to the preseason suspension(s) until he heard. I am sure the appeals process would have a quick turn around under the circumstances.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote