View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013   #132
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 199937 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio * Suspended all preseason and season opener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
What made you think I was talking about anything other than total games? I don't believe there's a precedent for a situation like this, but I wouldn't put it past the league to say the suspension is for three games preseason and regular season so appeal at your own risk.

Hopefully the process can be expedited
I would seriously doubt that the "change" from 2 to 3 would be due to an "appeal" rather than initial inaccurate reporting.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote