Thread: The OLBs
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013   #45
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The OLBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Oh...and I'm not worried about the inside guys. Those guys are going to make some plays this season. Cush, mays and sharpton is a solid trio of inside guys. Dobbins is gravy.

I'm much more worried about the pass rush and Joseph. Jjo starting to look a little suspect. Not playing like a top tier corner. Season 1 was his highest point. Kareem has been better for over a year now.

Danieal hasn't been all that hot either.
When both Watt and Cushing get on the field together, the back end should look better.

At least, I hope so.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote