View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013   #36
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Seth Payne Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Payne was on 610's drive home show today, replacing Josh Innes. The show was very enjoyable and I never changed the station. Which would never happen if Innes was there.
Seth Payne and Mike Meltser might very well be the best show on Houston sports radio today.