View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013   #781
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 321362 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
It's sorta concerning how easily he was concussed. I know it doesn't take much to cause a concussion, but he looked to have barely grazed the turf on the play I think it happened.

I guess my point is, and to be blunt, if he's concussed that easily he might have issues early in his career
That wasn't a light graze, he gave it a pretty solid hit. It doesn't look that bad if you just watch the play but if you watch his head, it is. And the blow came to the side of the head at an angle which is, from my understanding, particularly susceptible to concussions.

It's got me worried, though. We might have to pull a Detroit Lions and draft WRs in the first in multiple years to get the WR2 fixed.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote