View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013   #780
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
It's sorta concerning how easily he was concussed. I know it doesn't take much to cause a concussion, but he looked to have barely grazed the turf on the play I think it happened.

I guess my point is, and to be blunt, if he's concussed that easily he might have issues early in his career
I would dare say that virtually no one may remember, but Hopkins DID have a previously documented concussion. It occurred in 2011 when he was involved in an automobile accident on the way to practice the week before the Orange Bowl. Of course, he was still allowed to play in the Bowl (concussed Tuesday, played Saturday).............a joke, in that the NCAA to this day has no standard protocol for concussions........although they have strict protocols for their athletes concerning texting and not allowing cream cheese to be served on the athletes' bagels........................

When the player has any history of previous concussion, this is heavily weighted through the final protocol, with additional caution and time taken to deem the player ready to return.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote