View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013   #104
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90177 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
Richie eating this up...

@68INCOGNITO
Be sure to tune into Fox Football Daily @FFD on Fox Sports 1 at 6pm Eastern tonight. I personally guarantee it will be entertaining.
I usually keep my composure on twitter but not in this case,

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
The NFL should suspend the official standing there digging his buhole. I mean, how can you miss something with so much commotion such as swinging helmets and hands under facemasks. Dumbass

The thing that bothers me is Smith allowed this assbag to get into his head. I couldn't care less about that fat bastard, but Antonio needs to keep his cool.
Hence the problem I believe the NFL has. Their OWN DAMN OFFICIAL saw nothing to warrant a flag.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote