View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013   #779
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Well, Hopkins not feeling well on Monday means its a real deal concussion and strike one for him. Important for Hopkins to be 100% honest with team doctors and not cover up symptoms just to get back on the field sooner. Texans need to be very cautious with him... this could last a while.
It's sorta concerning how easily he was concussed. I know it doesn't take much to cause a concussion, but he looked to have barely grazed the turf on the play I think it happened.

I guess my point is, and to be blunt, if he's concussed that easily he might have issues early in his career