View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013   #87
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Handled him by his face mask. A 120 pound guy can handle a 300 pound if he has him by the face mask.
1) that's not true

2) he didn't just grab smiths face mask and not let go. To me it looks more like some forceful hands to the face (which is infuriating).

Quote:
Personally i think retard got what he had coming, and sorry but smith wasnt just retaliating for that but also for last season where u could see retard doing something to smiths ankle.
That dude needs a few good blows to the head.
Not like that. I can't support hitting a guy in the head with a helmet for what ingognito did there. That was over the top.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote