View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013   #71
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio

i enjoy most of your posts nate but your examples here are horrible ... watt, schaub and a car. there are better examples in the game. finnegan wanted a fight and got one. there's a reason andre wasnt suspended - dude had it coming. shoving, hands to the face, talking mess ... that ended how it should've. helmets off and start swinging. no intent to injure, just a heated situation.

a better example is brett favre. the saints were trying to take him out - end his season (which they succeeded) or his career (arguably succeeded). the league said "dont do that", and two years later were finally forced to take action when the assaults added up. me? i think favre should've had every right to knee-cap a defender or two, or take a helmet and try to knock someone's block off. if the ref's and the league are going to say "play on" when a guy is actively trying to hurt players, they need to be able to defend themselves.