View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013   #66
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 108211 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio

this is really getting to me. guys like finnegan i've got no real problem with on the field, he's in your face trying to piss you off and screw up your game however possible. i hate the guy, but he's a football player.

guys like suh and incognito should've been kicked out of the league already. their intent is to injure. this is twice now that antonio is getting caught for RETALIATING against incognito. at what point does the guy starting it by trying to injure players get the focus? it's on video. the first time trying to break antonio's ankle, this time wrenching him around by his facemask before taking a swing at smith. is the message here that you're supposed to just take it when a player is trying to end your season?