View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013   #455
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 89811 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Whom does Yates start for? Besides possibly Oakland. I think much of the Texans 2nd string could start for Oakland.
i wouldnt trade within the division, but both the jags and titans are void of talent. when rex gets fired after this year the jets will be looking for someone.

i dont know how the backup situation is in most cases, but the chargers, cardinals, cheifs, vikings, and buccaneers have bleak futures at starter. there is also an influx of very young running quarterbacks that will need real backups (if not replacements) if injury or failure to develope show. the elites (brady, manning and brees) are also getting older with manning already 37.

combined with the inevitable turnover at head coach, there could be a lot of changes made at quarterback in the next year or two.