View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #454
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Whom does Yates start for? Besides possibly Oakland. I think much of the Texans 2nd string could start for Oakland.

What QB who was traded for more than a 5th do you compare Yates to?
Today no one but dynamics can change as season progresses with QBs getting hurt. His value should increase especially if he does well in regular season. I don't think it should be a compare him to who got what in past but what another team will be willing to offer based upon their situation; add to that his salary/cap is just over 1/2 million. Good thing is we don't have to trade him. Personally, I would not trade him for a fifth and maybe not a 4th.

Sort of like Rockets trading Lin or Asik. Right deal, snap it up.