View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013   #63
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57418 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyball View Post
After watching the play and replay angles it is not clear the helmet even made contact with Ignacio. It was close but you can see daylight in between his head and helmet. Ignacio's head is pulled down from the helmet coming off and snaps back out of the swing fast enough to keep away from the contact. His head would have snapped back as a helmet blow connected if contact was made and that never happens.

So, yes, it was non football action but no harm no foul I say.
Doesn't matter if he connected or not,the intent was there and there is no place in football for it.