View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #448
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
the talk last year was that teams were coveting yates already, and the way this preseason is going there have to be several teams taking serious notice. all yates needs is a matt flynn type of chance to put up a pretty number and unless the reports are grossly overstated i think he could certainly fetch a 2nd rounder, or two. i honestly wouldnt be surprised if we we're fielding calls right now.
What reports? I haven't heard whisper one of interest in TJ.