View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #444
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
if we do decide keenum is our guy (getting well ahead of ourselves), i would attempt to trade both yates and schaub. yates is in his prime as far as the market goes, and i think we'd do right by schaub to get him somewhere he'd be a starter. it's a big deal to have a strong backup, but if we're following your route of taking someone relatively early i think we'd be ok with keenum, draft pick, and someone like mcgee.
Good thing is we have two seasons to get where I want to be. We can sit and wait for offers for Yates. MS and Case would keep us stable and perhaps Yates could bring a third round? As 2014 deep draft supposedly, I'd like that this offseason please.