View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #61
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 29450 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Did you even watch the video? Are you blind? Serious question, because if you're blind, I want you to disregard my complete contempt for your lack of ability to even see what is happening in front of your eyes. Incognito didn't just put a hand under Smith's chin in a measly illegal usage fashion. It's asinine that you'd even equate it to that. He didn't just grab the facemask in an uncomfortable manner. He grabbed hold of Smith's facemask and proceeded to wrench the hell out of his neck. Then, when any normal person would realize he had hold of a facemask, Incognito wrenched his head some more. I swear. Uncomfortable? Have you ever had your head wrenched around? Some of you people are f....

Never mind.
I played football, and I fought/wrestled/grappled for the better part of 9 years, so yes, I've had my head wrenched on tons of times. I'd rather have my facemask torqued over getting smashed in the head with a helmet any day of the week. I guess you'd rather have your head smashed in. By your logic, trying to run you over with my car but missing is admissible, since I didn't actually hit you with it.

Last edited by NastyNate; 08-19-2013 at 11:23 PM.
NastyNate is offline   Reply With Quote