View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #57
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 156011 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Nope. Hitting someone in the head with something as hard as an accelerating helmet could be deadly if it landed in the right spot.
And wrenching someone's head around like Incognito did can be deadly without even aiming. Hell, just the other day a kid was killed with a broken neck on the football field. Messing with the neck is serious.

Quote:
Although Antonio wasn't aiming at his head necessarily, they can't allow slinging helmets.
Well sure. I got no beef with that. They should just disallow slinging helmets while the opposing player's head is in it AS WELL.

Quote:
It's tough to envision any way that the league can let this slide by. But, we'll know soon enough.
Never advocated letting it slide. I just want Incognito punished equally or more harshly, or I wanted Smith to make the suspension worthwhile.