View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #55
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 221373 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Being hit in the head with a blunt object is MUCH more dangerous with a high risk of brain damage or even death than a measly illegal use of hands. A hand under your chin? Seriously? You think a hand under your chin is going to cause you paralysis? Even grabbing the facemask is uncomfortable at worst. I can see if a RB is at full gallop and grabbed by a stationary defender where it might lead to neck soreness or possible injury. Getting smashed in the head with a helmet is assault.
Did you even watch the video? Are you blind? Serious question, because if you're blind, I want you to disregard my complete contempt for your lack of ability to even see what is happening in front of your eyes. Incognito didn't just put a hand under Smith's chin in a measly illegal usage fashion. It's asinine that you'd even equate it to that. He didn't just grab the facemask in an uncomfortable manner. He grabbed hold of Smith's facemask and proceeded to wrench the hell out of his neck. Then, when any normal person would realize he had hold of a facemask, Incognito wrenched his head some more. I swear. Uncomfortable? Have you ever had your head wrenched around? Some of you people are f....

Never mind.