View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #54
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57418 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
One involves neck injury and potential paralysis and one involves a bloody nose or a gash in the head, a la Cushing. What Incognito did is MUCH more dangerous - and it's not even close. Don't know WTF you're thinking.
Being hit in the head with a blunt object is MUCH more dangerous with a high risk of brain damage or even death than a measly illegal use of hands. A hand under your chin? Seriously? You think a hand under your chin is going to cause you paralysis? Even grabbing the facemask is uncomfortable at worst. I can see if a RB is at full gallop and grabbed by a stationary defender where it might lead to neck soreness or possible injury. Getting smashed in the head with a helmet is assault.

Yall need to take off your homer glasses, as dirty as Incognito is, that was unwarranted and extremely dangerous on the part of Antonio.