View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #23
since02
"Step 1"

Rep Power: 0 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02
Default Re: Anyone making the trip to KC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
We'll be staying at the Holiday Inn Key Sports Complex across the street from Arrowhead. It has a water park and appears to be very kid friendly. My friend from Iowa is meeting me there and she is bringing a friend who has two kids. I think their ages are 8 and 10. We have one parking pass but trying to coordinate with everyone else so we can get a tailgating group together. You and your wife are definitely welcome to join in. Right now we plan to meet in front of the Holiday Inn and go in as a group. I'll know more a little later on, plans are still in the works. Feel free to PM me or contact me here. I'll keep looking at this thread.

Gma
Sandy
SheTexan,

Thank you for the information, I looked into it and that hotel looks as if its a great pick! Also if you book now it'll save you about 50 bucks so I'll be setting my reservation soon. Thank you for the tailgate invite, will definitely take you up on that. Thanks again, I'll keep checking for more info
since02 is offline   Reply With Quote