View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #48
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio

I don't have a problem with the Antonio suspension. I wouldn't have had a problem if it were two regular season games.

I also don't have a problem with what Antonio did.

I do have a problem if Incognito is not suspended at least equal to but should be greater to Antonios.

I do have a problem if that referee isn't reprimanded as well. If they want to protect the players, they've got to call this flagrant crap when they see it.... or even after the fact if it's not called.