View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #46
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Nope. I'd be singing the same tune. You might want to go back and watch it again to see who started the flagrant offenses here, I think you must've missed it.

Hey, a broken neck is still a "normal" football injury!

WTF does "within the realm of the game" encompass?

Gotta love the Fox interpretation: Well hell, I guess Antonio's head only "appeared" to be nearly wrenched off.
Notice they introduced a video with much less visible quality and from an angle that makes Smith look worse and doesn't show Incognitos actions in full capacity as we see so clearly in the original video. Glazer and Fox trying to blow this story up.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote