View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #44
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 78404 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
If the roles were reversed, you know damn well most of you guys would be pissing and moaning about how Smith should be suspended because of such malicious acts.
Nope. I'd be singing the same tune. You might want to go back and watch it again to see who started the flagrant offenses here, I think you must've missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Well then, anyone who swings a helmet while someone else's head is still in it should be flagged, fined, and suspended then. And that's what Incognito did.

It amazes me how some of you are ignoring the more egregious offense here.
Hey, a broken neck is still a "normal" football injury!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Sorry, swinging a helmet at a guy who isn't wearing one presents a much bigger risk, and isn't within the realm of the game. I will be watching for the fine.
WTF does "within the realm of the game" encompass?

Gotta love the Fox interpretation:
Quote:
Fox Sports 1 captured a video of the play, during which Incognito appeared to grab Smith's facemask. Smith retaliated by ripping Incognito's helmet off and swinging it at the veteran lineman.
Well hell, I guess Antonio's head only "appeared" to be nearly wrenched off.