View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #36
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensign_lee View Post
lol. Suspended for two preseason games. Looks like the NFL wanted to send the message that swinging helmets at folks is not okay, but it's *kind of* okay against Incognito.

Incognito, so dirty that the league only protects you because it kind of has to.

I'm glad Incognito got what he deserved, and I am firmly on the Antonio's side here. I'm glad he did what he did.
Exactly, luckily Smith did not hit the punk, so its not as big of a story and they can avoid making Incognito feel like he was rewarded for being a *****.

Suspension for 2 preseason games would im sure be welcomed for a vet like Smith. Smith wins!!!
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote