View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #10
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 293247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage Rosenfels talking about playing QB in our Offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Podcast

Pretty good interview with Sage. He talks a bit about playing QB under Kubiak and gives some insight into how our system is set up.

Hopefully this helps shed some light on how our offense is run including how much freedom our guys have when calling plays.
I like Sage and I thought it was an excellent interview (heard it live taking my son home from the dentist).

He really shed some light on Kubiak's WCO and the role of QB. Fans expect too much from Schaub based on what other QBs do, but this system is not those systems. I think Kubiak has been a good QB guru, and like Sage said, his QBs usually have their best seasons when he's their coach. Heck, go back to Steve Young (Kubiak QB coach) and Elway (Kubiak OC calling plays) for examples before the Texans.

I would not be surprised if Sage ends up a Houston radio personality like Seth and TJ. Houston seems to appreciate former Texans.

Let's just not bring up Rosencopter.