View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #85
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade Smith had knee scoped last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'll have to watch again since so many keep saying Jones has been playing poorly. I don't recall anything so bad from him. At least not as bad as what I've been seeing from Wade.

I admit he is not the type of player I want to see on the left side & I think Q is a better fit, but I don't believe BenJones starting or playing in a rotation with Q is going to be detrimental to our success.

In fact I think Jones playing will be beneficial. If we need him to come in at Center, ant time he spends next to Chris Myers in a real game is beneficial.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Jones hasn't played four quarter against first teamers, but he had to move from LG to C during the game.
He did many good things, but also had some poor plays.
It's still early to gauge how he's going to do.
I'll give him some more time.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote