View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #84
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
There is nothing out there but I would not be shocked if a vet were signed if it became obvious Smith not able to get on field for a few weeks. IMO, we would remain as is if doctors are saying he will be okay. For Jones to get the nod, he must play much better.
I'll have to watch again since so many keep saying Jones has been playing poorly. I don't recall anything so bad from him. At least not as bad as what I've been seeing from Wade.

I admit he is not the type of player I want to see on the left side & I think Q is a better fit, but I don't believe BenJones starting or playing in a rotation with Q is going to be detrimental to our success.

In fact I think Jones playing will be beneficial. If we need him to come in at Center, ant time he spends next to Chris Myers in a real game is beneficial.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2