View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #35
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster's Week 1 availability in doubt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Based on the first two preseason games, I'm thinking Karim is the likely choice at RB3. He's looked good running the ball, he's got real NFL experience, and while Wood has looked very good, I think the thing that will make the final difference is special teams.

As to whether Wood would make it to the PS, who knows. RB's are not a highly valued commodity in the league, and fans are notorious for over-valuing their own UDFA's, so while I recognize the possibility he gets picked up, I'm gonna go with him making it through waivers - should he end up not making the first version of the final 53.
This.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote