View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #34
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 29450 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster's Week 1 availability in doubt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I'd keep Karim and Wood and put Johnson on the PS.

Like I said in another thread, though. What about Tate? He almost got Schaub killed and although he hasn't had many chances, he hasn't looked all that great so far. I'd be tempted to trade him... out of the AFC, of course, just in case.
I'm with you pencil neck, groin injury or not he looks bad this season. I don't know what we save by cutting him out right, but Karim and Wood both look a lot more comfortable in the zone running scheme we lean on. I don't think he's even trade bait, but if someone wants him, hell we'll throw in a bag of chips.

I just can't get on board with a RB who never sees the field due to injury, forces plays due to impatience, and is a liability in blitz pickup. I've been over the whole Tate situation for quite some time.