View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #32
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143551 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster's Week 1 availability in doubt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
I truly wish for the same, Cierre Wood is my guy at this point although I wouldn't be disappointed with Karim. Kubes said something to the effect of he loves Dennis Johnson because of his special teams and returning ability, and that he has had a good camp but it's not yet translating to the field. (news flash kubes, it won't).

He also said something to the effect of Cierre Wood had to improve in special teams.

Dennis Johnson has been abysmal, I'd rather not waste another minute on him. He just is not a good fit for this team but I fear we'll be stuck with him.
I'd keep Karim and Wood and put Johnson on the PS.

Like I said in another thread, though. What about Tate? He almost got Schaub killed and although he hasn't had many chances, he hasn't looked all that great so far. I'd be tempted to trade him... out of the AFC, of course, just in case.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote