View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #30
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster's Week 1 availability in doubt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Same here, hopefully Cierre moved above Dennis Johnson after Johnson's two fumbles against MIA. Really hope we hold onto Wood. lol
I truly wish for the same, Cierre Wood is my guy at this point although I wouldn't be disappointed with Karim. Kubes said something to the effect of he loves Dennis Johnson because of his special teams and returning ability, and that he has had a good camp but it's not yet translating to the field. (news flash kubes, it won't).

He also said something to the effect of Cierre Wood had to improve in special teams.

Dennis Johnson has been abysmal, I'd rather not waste another minute on him. He just is not a good fit for this team but I fear we'll be stuck with him.