View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #11
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Late delivery - is it just our system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
I did admit it seems like it from my vantage point in the games, hence why I've asked. I'm down in the endzone so I get a much different view of the game that I really enjoy but sometimes it drives me batty too..

I need more hours in the day, reviewing game tape time isn't high in my list unfortunately.
The safety, Clemons, was right in the vicinity to make the play on AJ. Dre is running a curl with his back to the safety, perhaps Schaub thought Hopkins has YAC opportunity or was saving Dre from a big hit in the middle of the field from behind.

Last edited by NastyNate; 08-19-2013 at 07:38 PM.
NastyNate is offline   Reply With Quote