View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #82
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade Smith had knee scoped last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Quiz does look athletic, but he hasn't seen much competition (and it's not like he didn't have a few lumps here and there), I wouldn't mind seeing him getting a start next game just to see how he handles himself.

But the way it is right now, it looks like Jones is going to get the nod.

I'm afraid the Texans won't pick up a veteran in the hope that Smith can still come back sometimes down the road.

Any news on that front?
There is nothing out there but I would not be shocked if a vet were signed if it became obvious Smith not able to get on field for a few weeks. IMO, we would remain as is if doctors are saying he will be okay. For Jones to get the nod, he must play much better.