View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #20
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Can't come up with anything better than that?
I can say I think you are totally overreacting but it won't do any good. So I will stick with chiding people for acting like they know more than they do and you have no idea how the NFL analyzes these situations.

PS - this ref wasn't just in the area and missed the penalty. He was staring right at the incident and had a much better vantage point than we do.

You're getting worked up on this one. Did someone hit you with a helmet as a kid?