View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #12
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 217185 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I didn't say that Incognito was some angel who made no mistakes in that previous quote. But what Smith did was completely and totally over the line and I'm absolutely sure if it was a player not named Incognito doing that to the Ninja, he would not have acted in the same manner.

It still does not excuse, even in the slightest bit, what Smith did right there in that .gif.
The only problem I have with Antonio Smith in that incident is that he didn't go all the way. If another player is continually doing nasty **** to you and the refs won't do something about it, take care of the problem in such a way that ends up being worth the fine, a la AJ v. Innegan.

All this "over the line" crap is just that. The line was back over there on the decent side of yanking someone's head around by the facemask. The potential for injury is a helluva lot worse in yanking someone's head around by the facemask than it is by whacking them with their own helmet. Smith tried to hit Incognito. Incognito tried to incapacitate Smith.