View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #10
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Grabbing a guy's facemask, yanking it in 2 different directions, and then throwing the other fist at him is just asking for it anyway. I think he did well not to go all AJ vs. Finnegan on 'im. I am glad that it doesn't appear he actually made contact with the little helmet swing.
I didn't say that Incognito was some angel who made no mistakes in that previous quote. But what Smith did was completely and totally over the line and I'm absolutely sure if it was a player not named Incognito doing that to the Ninja, he would not have acted in the same manner.

It still does not excuse, even in the slightest bit, what Smith did right there in that .gif.