View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #17
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: There is No Safety in Numbers Anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
This may all be true and I hope your right about Reed. But keep in mind that all players given enough time and injuries.........reach the end of the road.
I don't have a rep as being the most optimistic fan amongst my friends considering this city's history, but you leave me know choice! Reading your posts re injuries sometimes makes me feel like the whole team is about to keel over and die Lol. No offense of course.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote