View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #410
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101586 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
And the wheel keeps going. I'm sure you'll move the goalposts some more in order to make a long winded post that boils down to "No I didn't say that".
You are delusional.. the posts are public record for everyone to read. Nowhere in any post did I ever say what you said I did. You jumped to conclusions, stuck your foot in your mouth, showed your ***, and accused someone of posting something they didn't.. now you're just being too proud to admit you were wrong. Nobody is moving goal posts, you just shanked the kick.

Anyways.. you still think it sounds dumb to have the opinion that if we cut Keenum, he won't make it to our PS? There's a reoccurring theme in this thread.. you being wrong.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote