View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #77
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153344 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade Smith had knee scoped last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Is Crick going to switch to offense?

Or does Crick starting mean we don't need Wade Phillips anymore?

You know I'm on your side, I just need to know which of my goofy arguments I need to brush up on.
It actually took two reads for me to get what you were saying! lol I want Crick to replace Antonio 2014 ($9m cap) and Q to replace Wade. Too dang many Smiths. A mind is a terrible thing to waste...I am now accepting email donations for the "save BADBOY" collection. Can I count on you to be first with a hefty gift?