View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #546
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/17/2013, Game 2 vs Dolphins: Top 5 things you are interested in seei

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
Thanks, bro. But I was actually thinking about something in the negative $14.99 range.
I'm with PapaL on this. Over the years, I've tried lots of different torrents sites and whatnot to get live preseason feeds and it's always been more miss than hit. A lot of times, the quality of the feed is bad and some times, it takes a few weeks of anti-virus purging to feel like the computer is clean again.

So I spring for the NFL.com preseason package.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote