View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #402
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Kubiak (on if he anticipates making a decision about who will be the backup quarterback after the fourth preseason game) “Oh, no doubt. Yeah, that decision could be made middle of the opening week. I don’t know yet. We’re in no hurry there.”
Quote:
(on if there is a chance he doesn’t keep three quarterbacks) “I don’t know. I’m going to keep good football players, I can tell you that. Those three guys are good football players right now. There’s a chance.”
Does that sound like we're keeping three QBs to you?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote