View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #587
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Montana had 8 documented concussions. I've heard him speak of its life after football after effects. It only included head aches, minor visual difficulties and minor balance problems.......pretty minor after effects if that is all.
I believed the Niners let him go even though Montana still wanted to play due to this reason?
Montana decided to keep playing and signed with the Chiefs right?
Do you think any team would have signed Montana in the present time?
I'm not sure his wife nor his agent would want him to continue playing knowing what we know today, would you agree?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote