View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #400
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 70160 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Lets keep expectations in check here. This was a preseason game vs 2's. As good as i thought he looked no one is game planning vs Case. Lets stop working on the HOF bust. IJS...
Dude, nobody is saying he's going to the freaking HOF! We're all talking backup QB. BACKUP!! Well, with the exception of one or two who thinks he should take over for Schaub now.

It IS pre-season so in pre-season we talk not so much about the game and strategy but more about position battles. A few starting spots like the o-line, but a lot about backup/depth.

If you don't care for Keenum that's fine. But to constantly rag on the dude because you don't like him, think he's Timmy Chang, think he's too short, buy the BS weak arm crap or whatever, and totally ignore the fact that he looks like a decent NFL BACKUP right now and is battling like a mother against Yates, then I don't know man. I don't know what to tell people like that.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote