View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #7
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31940 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Late delivery - is it just our system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
If you have that play on tape, can you look at how covered Andre is on that, Matt looked right at him and then moved passed that read. From my view on the field, which was slightly elevated it looked like Andre was completely open.
He was easily open but it's preseason so I would like to think Schaub is working on his timing with Hopkins. If it's a regular season game I bet he hits AJ on that route but this is the time to work with your other starters and buid the relationship needed to actually throw those routes on break.

And let's face the truth of it. Other than AJ or OD who here has a ton of experience? Graham yes but the others? They are all wet behind the ears. How many of them you trust to consistently be open upon breaking their route? Think it is more of a matter of relationships/experience needed. We have a very...very young group of receivers and this is the little bump in the road to cross during that time.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote