View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #38
Lucky

Rep Power: 180779 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dolphins preview + post camp wrap-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I do think the backup QB position keeps the Texans up at night.
From what I've seen thus far, I think the Texans are in OK shape at backup QB. Whichever way they go. At least in relation to the other AFC contenders (Broncos, Pats, Ravens). No clown stuff thus far.

Not that any team can really survive over a long period without their starting QB, unless they happen to have a young star like Kaepernick holding the clipboard. But for 2 or 3 games without Schaub, I think the Texans offense could function much better than the 2011 season when Kubiak had to dumb down everything. These guys can run the offense and provide an element that Schaub doesn't possess and a defense would have to account for...escapability.